Are you looking for a beautiful Dingle Holiday Cottage?
If you’re looking for a peaceful scenic location to spend a holiday or just get away from it all for a few days, you’ve found it.
An Tigh Beag Cottage is situated in the heart of Dingle Peninsula in County Kerry, in a secluded alpine setting of lakes, waterfalls and mountains at the end of a valley.
- Traditional Irish Cottage on Dingle Peninsula in County Kerry
- Great location in an area of outstanding natural beauty beside a Forest Park.
- Hill walking, climbing and mountain biking from the front door.
- Eco- friendly conservation of traditional cottage with renewable geothermal heating.
- Set on 17 acres of Native Woodland Permaculture Plantation with own River and Waterfall visible from the front garden.